Should you be interested in any of our services, we would be happy to meet with you to discuss your requirements, offer free advice and choose the best course of action. I also provide a FREE no obligation estimate. Just contact us.
Awards and Qualifications.
Boston College Silver Trowel Award 1986
Boston Borough Council "Home of the Year" Finalist
Built Acorn House
Achieved Advanced Bricklayer Status
Silver Trowel Award - Awarded by CITB
City and Guilds Advanced Brickwork
City and Guilds Brickwork
Building and Construction Lecturer at Boston College
1991 - 1992
Gary Fox | Builder and Contractor Established
Trained at Boston College and qualified as a builder
1986 - Award from the Brick Development Association, M Percival Principal of Boston College and Mr Beesley head of brick work.
Labour Only Service.
How Our Labour Only Service Works
You, the customer, set up a credit account with any builders merchants. I order all the materials and organise delivery dates etc.
You pay my labour only invoice and the builders' merchants yourself, giving you the opportunity to choose the type, colour, style and quality of materials and saving yourself money.
What We Do & Don't Do.
What We Do
All Aspects of Building
In short we carry out all aspects of general building work from start to finish from the construction of commercial and domestic buildings to maintenance and hard landscaping. Refurbishments and extensions form a high percentage of our work load including conversions of derelict houses and barns etc.
We also liaise with building control, architects, engineers and builders merchants on your behalf.
Should you be unfortunate enough to require insurance repair work we can provide you with a competitive quotation and work in conjunction with your insurance company.
On Time, On Budget!
We also ensure all works are completed on time on budget and delivered with the minimum disruption to yourselves.
Things We Don't Do
- Ask for a deposit or money up front
- Start your job then leave to start or complete other works.
- Add on any extras other than agreed.
- Provide cheap unrealistic estimates just to get the work then add on extras.
- Work with no insurances in place.
- Leave any work without the customer being satisfied.
- Produce poor quality work.
- Leave the job site untidy.
Why chose Gary Fox?
- I haven't got the expensive overheads of business premises, office staff or machinery to maintain - so I can pass on the savings to you.
- You get a professional quality job done at a fair price with no unexpected extras.
- I don't ask for money up front or take any type of deposit. Payment method to be agreed by the customer and myself before the start of any works.
- You can see exactly what to expect with a clear and understandable fixed price quotation that includes everything with no hidden extras.
- You can be assured of my personal attendance on site everyday.
If you would like to send us a review that will appear on this page, please fill out our contact form with your review. By sending us your testimonial, you're giving us permission to publish it and use for our marketing purposes. Thank you, we are very grateful for your feedback!
Latest Projects and News.
1986 - Gary Fox receives an award from the Brick Development Association — 08-Jan-2014 21:35:20
Things We Don't Do — 26-Dec-2013 15:09:53
What we do — 26-Dec-2013 15:08:57
Patio laying — 16-Nov-2013 00:33:18
Outdoor entertainment areas — 16-Nov-2013 00:32:29
Rendering — 16-Nov-2013 00:31:46
New and nearly fininshed roof terrace - Italy — 16-Nov-2013 00:26:27
New build house - progress — 16-Nov-2013 00:24:58
Bricklaying — 16-Nov-2013 00:24:14
Foundations — 16-Nov-2013 00:23:22